Today’s episode is a special around the show where we basically stalked people and asked them to talk to us. We’ve got Mark Sisson, Sarah Ballantyne, The Paleo Mom, we’ve got the folks from Four Sigmatic, Natural Force, Picnik restaurant in Austin, The Kitchun and Beekeepers Natural. We think this podcast will give you a sense of how bustling and full of energy this show was and just how much there was to learn and see and do.
Spanning over three days, Paleo f(x) features multiple stages and a massive vendor fair. It has an array of keynote presentations, mastermind panels, cooking demos, and workshops, all led by cutting edge health practitioners, scientists in a variety of fields, coaches and gym owners, New York Times bestselling authors, popular bloggers, community and sustainability activists, biohackers, chefs, and so much more. Paleo f(x) is a true holistic lifestyle immersion event, encompassing health and wellness, nutrition, fitness, sustainability, self-improvement, and everything in between.
CLICK HERE for the full transcript.
On today's show we discuss:
- Mark Sisson’s new products.
- Mark Sisson’s new book, Primal Kitchen Cookbook.
- Where The Kitchun Restaurant franchises are going up across the country.
- The Primal Health Coach app.
- Why Paleo f(x) will be known as Health f(x) next year.
- Sarah Ballantyne’s new product called Collagen Veggie Blend.
- Sarah’s new book, Paleo Principles coming out this September.
- Naomi Seifter’s (of Picnic in Austin) new restaurant.
- The new product, bottled butter coffee.
- Diana Pappas’ (of this Pie is Nuts) thoughts on winning the award for best guilt free dessert of the year.
- Mushrooms with Four Stigmatic’s Taro.
- New products from the founders of Kitchen.
- Some past Paleo f(x) experiences with Tony Federico of Natural Force.
- The new emulsified MCT oil and marine collagen.
- Carly Stein’s company, Beekeepers Natural.
- Carly Stein’s products and what they do.
- And much more!
“We’re trying to change the world with what we do.” — @Mark_Sisson [0:07:06.1]
“All these different elements of the paleo lifestyle that used to be seen as extreme are now being brought into popular culture.” — @mynaturalforce [0:26:37.1]
Mark Sisson's blog, MarksDailyApple.com
Mark Sisson's website, PrimalHealthCoach.com
Mark Sisson's, Primal Kitchen
Mark Sisson's Book, The Primal Kitchen Cookbook: Eat Like Your Life Depends On It!
Mark Sisson on, Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Paleo f(x) website, PaleoFx.com
Thrive Market website, ThriveMarket.com
Sarah Ballantyne's website, ThePaleoMom.com
Sarah Ballantyne on, Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Vital Proteins website, VitalProteins.com
Naomi Seifter's restaurant, PicnikAustin.com
Snap Kitchen's website, SnapKitchen.com
This Pie is Nuts website, ThisPieIsNuts.com
Four Sigmatic website, FourSigmatic.com
Follow Four Sigmatic on Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
The Kitchun website, TheKitchun.com
The Kitchun on, Twitter | Instagram
Natural Force website, NaturalForce.com
Natural Force on, Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Beekeepers Naturals website, BeeKeepersNaturals.com
Beekeepers Naturals on, Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Dr. Josh Axe's website, DrAxe.com
Laird Hamilton's website, LairdHamilton.com
Gabrielle Reece's website, GabrielleReece.com
SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR PMR AND YOU CAN ENTER TO WIN SOME GREAT PALEO SWAG!
It's easy, simply post a review of PMR on iTunes and fill out our quick Registration Form and you'll be entered to win your choice of 4 great books and a Paleo Magazine vinyl decal!
One winner will be randomly chosen each week.