Today Ashleigh dives into your most frequently asked hormone questions with Esther Blum, an Integrative Dietitian and Menopause Expert. In the past 27 years she has helped thousands of women master menopause through nutrition, hormones and self-advocacy. Esther is the bestselling author of See ya later, Ovulator and Cavewomen Don’t Get Fat, among others. Learn more about Esther here: estherblum.com
They discuss topics including:
● How can women go through menopause like a rock star?
● What are the symptoms of perimenopause and menopause?
● What tests do women need to have done to know their hormonal baseline?
● Are supplements necessary? What ones actually work?
● What are the best types of hormone replacement therapy?
● Why do MDs often dismiss HRT?
● Is HRT safe for long-term use?
● What are the best exercises menopausal women can do to feel energized and happy?
Thank you to our show sponsor, the Primal Health Coach Institute, an online health and fitness coaching certification school founded by Mark Sisson with a mission to develop highly skilled coaches who are proficient in guiding their clients toward lasting behavior change and excellent health outcomes. Ashleigh was one of the first 50 coaches certified through the program, and she has since developed her own Strength Training for Women Coaching Certification program for coaches through the PHCI. Head to https://www.primalhealthcoach.com/msw/
Use the code MSW25 at checkout to get 25% off the price of either the Strength Training for Women course or the flagship Primal Health Coach course.
Check out our specialized program, the Grow Your Glutes Workshop: https://www.rgfit.com/glutes
More info on our flagship strength training program, Muscle Science for Women: http://www.musclescienceforwomen.com